Amazing Felines - Cat Blog

8.21.2008

Snickers

As I've written last January (time flies really fast), it has been depressing to write after I've lost so many of my cats. At that time, one of my cats Snickers was in and out of the hospital because of back problems. I'm not really sure when or how he fell but it did a lot of damage to his back. We moved to a bigger house last December, so he had a bigger space to move around in when he was released from the hospital. We did not allow him to go up and down the stairs as he had a tendency to fall and was always supervised. He lost the battle last April. He was an orange tabby and was very lovable. I remember him being first in line and giving a very pitiful meoow when I would open a can of tuna, his favorite! I miss him.

5 Comments:

  • Nice post , by the way where you designed your header?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • i love this picture also you can see unique cat prints of famous artists cats in The Cat Gallery.Like,cat pictures,pussy cat pictures,pictures of cats,funny cat

    pictures, cat photos, amusing cat art, beautiful cat faces, cat paintings.

    http://catspicture.blogspot.com
    Find Your cat Pictures HERE

    By Blogger Grant Golden Opportunity, at 3:43 PM  

  • Oh, that was so sad about Snickers, I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like our Ody, also an orange tabby, very lovable and loves tuna too!

    What I'm wondering is how can a cat die due to back problems... Could it be that he fell and injured himself due to a brain problem, like a tumor perhaps? It's so unusual to hear that a cat falls, they always tend to land on all fours...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

  • I know just how disheartening that can be. I had two cats for 11 years who passed within a year of each other. The first was cancer, the second, when she lost her constant companion, she just slowed down and stopped. It took me time, but when I was ready to have fur in the house again, I rescued a wonderful little kitten - who died of FIP within a year. I didn't know if I could ever have a cat again. I admire your ability to keep going.

    By Anonymous CitySitter, at 7:37 AM  

  • It is very difficult to loose a beloved cat. But there are always more to adopt.

    By Anonymous Marlene, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home